Screamin' deal on batting!

Warm and White batting TWIN size for $10.51!
I love a good deal and this one is too good not to share! I shop online a lot...it's easier. And often, it's cheaper too. Sorry, but my inner thrifty girl (and my bank account) can't afford a sense of loyalty to any store...so this killer deal is at my favorite big box retailer that everyone loves to hate...Walmart.


It would never have occurred to me to buy batting here...but I came across it and did a double take on the price of the TWIN batting--I'm not sure how great the price is on the other sizes--twin is usually the size I buy and I have never seen it this cheap! And bonus...if you spend $50 the shipping is free too! And at this price, it's easy to buy 5! Or 10. Or...a year supply! So if your conscience allows you to take advantage of this kind of deal...hop on over to walmart.com and get some before they change their minds and roll the price back up! Happy Friday! :)